Thursday, 04 November 2010 17:24
About the terms
Access to and use of this website within the UK and internationally is provided on the following terms:
1. By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms, which take effect on your first visit. If you do not agree with the terms please do not continue to access or use this website.
2. We may change these terms from time to time so you should check regularly. If you continue to use the website this is considered to be acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should stop using the website.
Use of this website
3. You agree to only use this website for lawful purposes, without restricting or preventing other people's use.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) on the website and all content (including all applications) remain our property . You may not copy, reproduce, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make publicly available, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal or professional (non-commercial) use.
5. These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
6. Say It Once is an inititaive supported by a number of service user and carer led organisations, administered by Carers Together.
6. If you have any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions please contact: Say It Once, 9 Love Lane, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 8DE.Last Updated on Thursday, 15 March 2012 14:49